Academic Year 2021/2022 – Deadlines for recording your Clerkship
→ Check that the clerkship pages in your Examination Record book are complete with all the necessary pieces of information.
- Code and full name of the clerkship
- Structure/hospital, ward/centre
- Start and end date of the clerkship
- Date, stamp and signature by the ward tutor or the person in charge of your clerkship
- Put a tick on “qualified” (idoneità).
→ Write down in the clerkship pages on your Examination Record book your matricula number and your name in full.
→ Send a message with the subject “REGISTRAZIONE TIROCINIO” to email@example.com from your UniTO email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please attach a picture or scan of the clerkship pages on your Examination Record book.
N.B. Please make sure that both Clerkship pages of the Examination Record book are included in a single scan or picture.
The student administration office will carry out the necessary checks. If all data is correct, the clerkship will be automatically recorded in your Examination Record book.
- For clerkships from the 8th of January 2022 to the 18th of February 2022, please record by the 26th of February 2022.
- For clerkships from the 19th of February 2022 to the 12th of June 2022, please record by the 20th of June 2022.
- For clerkships from the 13th of June 2022 to the 23rd of July 2022, please record by the 28th of July 2022.
- For clerkships from the 24th of July 2022 to the 23rd of September 2022, please record by the 30th of September 2022.
- For clerkships from the 24th of September 2022 to the 8th of January 2023, please record by the 15th of January 2023.
We will not reply to:
- Messages sent from addresses other than your UniTO email account.
- Messages with no or incomplete attachments.