Booking is mandatory. You must book your place on Moodle (tirocinio e tutorato clinico > prenotazione tirocini orbassano).
Exceptions: clerkships whose booking is not available on the Moodle platform are managed as specified here below:
- Clerkship - Laboratorio Farmacologia (San Luigi) -> contact professors directly (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clerkship - Laboratorio Patologia Generale (San Luigi) -> contact professors directly (email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clerkship - Anatomia Patologia Ward (San Luigi) -> contact professor directly (email@example.com)
- Traineeships in wards of agreed structures which are not present in Moodle -> send an email through your institutional email address @edu.unito.it indicating: NAME, SURNAME, YEAR OF COURSE, WARD YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, PERIOD to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Clerkships in non-affiliated Hospitals or Clinics: visit the page
For all clerkships done from 01/01/2022, complete the “Questionario di valutazione del tirocinio” (Clerkship feedback form) on Moodle (mandatory to validate your clerkship)
- Complete the clerkship record booklet
- Name - Surname
- Matriculation n.
- Code and full name of the clerkship
- Structure/hospital, ward/centre
- Start and end date of the clerkship
- Date, stamp and signature by the ward tutor or the person in charge of your clerkship
- Put a tick on “qualified”.
- Complete the “Questionario di valutazione del tirocinio” (Clerkship feedback form) on Moodle (mandatory to validate your clerkship)
- Send a scan of the pages of the relevant clerkship record booklet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “REGISTRAZIONE TIROCINIO”
- To allow enough time to process your requests, scans of the relevant clerkship record booklet pages must be sent no later than one month after the end of the clerkship
- The registration will take place on the following dates
- Special requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
N.B.: We will not reply to
- messages sent from addresses other than your UniTO email account;
- messages with incomplete attachments or without attachments at all.
- For clerkships from the 8th of January 2022 to the 18th of February 2022, please record by the 26th of February 2022.
- For clerkships from the 19th of February 2022 to the 12th of June 2022, please record by the 20th of June 2022.
- For clerkships from the 13th of June 2022 to the 23rd of July 2022, please record by the 28th of July 2022.
- For clerkships from the 24th of July 2022 to the 23rd of September 2022, please record by the 30th of September 2022.
- For clerkships from the 24th of September 2022 to the 8th of January 2023, please record by the 15th of January 2023.