Tutoring for first year students 2019/20 - Medicine and Surgery
The University of Turin has again launched its incoming tutor programme to support first-year students.
The tutors are final-year students who will share their experience and skills to help incoming students on university-related issues. They are the reference points for incoming students throughout their academic year.
Tutors are available to offer incoming students guidance at the start of their academic career, not only on administrative matters and other formal requirements, but also by giving useful advice based on their university experiences.
Tutors are available to offer information and support on:
- Educational organization, lectures timetable, offices, laboratories, study rooms
- Fee instalments and information on ISEE
- Administrative deadlines
- Filling in the online "Career Plan" and the evaluation of courses (Edumeter)
- Navigating the University websites and other sources of the University of Turin
- Erasmus and International Mobility
- Scholarships, collaboration agreements and internships
- Communicating with teachers and Student offices (segreterie)
- Student unions, sport and cultural events
If you want to know more, please download the brochure.
For the a.y. 2019/2020, the tutor for Medicine and Surgery is Susanna Urban