TUTORING FOR FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS - A.Y. 2021/22
Tutoring for first-year students is a service provided by University for new enrolled students: it is a support to start in the best way and avoid mistakes during the initial phase of your study career.
WHO ARE TUTORS
Tutors are last year students, who help new students in their University studies.
Tutoring is useful to make them more aware of the commitments, foreseen by the educational path, and to support a profitable courses attendance.
Tutors help find information on several areas, for example in:
- Teaching organization
- Offices, laboratories, study rooms and university facilities
- Tuition fees, University ISEE and other types of taxes
- Administrative deadlines, in order to avoid delays and fines
- Filling in the career plan, in order to avoid mistakes while choosing the exams
- Communication with teachers and students registry offices
- Evaluation of the courses (Edumeter) to take exams without problems
- Using the University platforms and online channels to keep up-to-date
- Erasmus and international mobility opportunities
- Study grants in Italy and abroad, right to study opportunities (study grants, collaboration contracts), practical training and, moregenerally, what helps students to combine the first work experiences
with the studies
- Cultural and sport opportunities for students
- Student associations.