Deadlines for Recording your Clerkship (a.y. 2023/2024)
- Check that the clerkship pages in your Examination Record book are complete with all the necessary pieces of information.
- Code and full name of the clerkship
- Structure/hospital, ward/centre
- Start and end date of the clerkship
- Date, stamp and signature by the ward tutor or the person in charge of your clerkship
- Put a tick on “qualified” ("idoneità").
- Write down in the clerkship pages on your Examination Record book your matricula number and your name in full.
- Send a message with the subject “REGISTRAZIONE TIROCINIO” to email@example.com from your UniTO email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please attach a picture or scan of the clerkship pages on your Examination Record book.
Please note: make sure that both Clerkship pages of the Examination Record book are included in a single scan or picture.
The student administration office will carry out the necessary checks. If all data is correct, the clerkship will be automatically recorded in your Examination Record book.
- For clerkships from the 8th of January 2024 to the 11th of February 2024, please record by the 16th of February 2024.
- For clerkships from the 12th of February 2024 to the 16th of June 2024, please record by the 21st of June 2024.
- For clerkships from the 17th of June 2024 to the 21st of July 2024, please record by the 25th of July 2024 (this will be the last deadline to apply for edisu scholarships).
- For clerkships from the 22nd of July 2024 to the 23rd of September 2024, please record by the 27th of September 2024.
- For clerkships from the 24th of September 2024 to the 5th of January 2025, please record by the 10th of January 2025.
Please note:the student administration office will not reply to:
- Messages sent from addresses other than your UniTO email account.
- Messages with no or incomplete.