- Winter Session: 15 January 2020 - 28 February 2020
- Easter Special Session: 16 April - 24 April 2020
- Summer Session: 8 June 2020 - 31 July 2020
- Autumn Session: 1 September - 30 September 2020
- Christmas Special Session: 16 December - 22 December 2020
The next exam dates may be found here. You can filter the search results by selecting the department and the degree programme:
- Dipartimento:  Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
- Corso di studio: [1901U61] Medicine and Surgery
In order to register for an exam, students must first complete the EduMeter student questionnaire on the quality of teaching. In compliance with the law (ministerial decree 47/2013), since the academic year 2013/2014 students at the University of Turin are required to complete the EduMeter questionnaire. The questionnaire can be completed as long as the exam registration is open.
How to complete the EduMeter questionnaire
- Go to www.edumeter.unito.it;
- Access with your personal SCU credentials;
If the course does not appear in the list, it might be because it belongs to another degree programme. In this case, the related degree programme should appear halfway down the page - click on it and the relevant course should appear.
The questionnaire is entirely anonymous.
A walkthrough video to complete the EduMeter questionnaires is also available.
If at least 75% of the students of each course have expressed their opinion, the results will be published in the form of charts indicating the level of student satisfaction.
N.B.: to take the EduMeter questionnaire you must have submitted the piano carriera (i.e., you must have chosen your curriculum) at least two days beforehand.